YOUR AGENT WILL HANDLE ALL THE DETAILS
When selling your house, there are few things more exciting than receiving an offer. That means someone is interested in your property and has prepared a formal offer to buy it.
What is an offer, exactly?
It’s simply a legal document that shows the price the buyer is proposing to pay, which may or may not be the same as your listing price. An offer will include other details, such as the requested closing date, and may also include one or more conditions, such as “conditional on the property passing a home inspection.”
Ideally, when you receive an offer, you will want to sell your house to that buyer for the highest price possible. In addition, you’ll want to make sure there are no potential problems that might prevent the deal from closing – such as the buyer being unable to arrange financing.
I realize this may sound complicated. Don’t worry. As your real estate agent, I’ll take care of all the details. For example, I will:
- Review the offer with you and explain everything clearly.
- Give you my professional assessment as to the quality of the offer. If there are things that concern me, I’ll point them out to you.
- Advise you on whether to accept the offer, reject the offer, or make a counter-offer.
- Prepare a counter-offer, if necessary, that gets you a better deal, without risking the sale slipping through your fingers.
- Skillfully negotiate with the buyer on your behalf, so you sell your house for the highest price possible.
- Prepare all the necessary documents, and work closely with the buyer and his or her agent, to make sure the transaction goes through smoothly.
- Communicate with you throughout the entire process. You’re never in the dark when you work with me.
Selling your house for the best price possible is my expertise, especially in this local market.
Want to discuss how much you may be able to get for your house? Please submit the form below or call or email me for a no-obligation Personal Consultation.